And this is time to celebrate the award ceremony.Yuuuhooooo……! 🙂
My friend Jhallipatakha nominated me for ‘Black Cat and Blue Sea’ Award. After reading posts of many bloggers for the same award I didn’t google what the award is for! 😛 What matters that someone has nominated and recalled you while s/he is nominating and if your name comes it means you have left something in their mind. So I’m really happy that I’m one of them. 🙂 Thank you so much Jhalli for the nomination.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If you get a chance to exchange places with your favourite fictional character, whom would you choose and why?
I do not want to be exchanged with anybody! 🙂 😛
- Which is your favourite TV/Movie/Book series and why?
Usually, I do not watch any daily soaps nor I am a movie lover! 😀 I do read Inspirational and health related books. Want to read novels but yet not started.
- Share one stupidly awesome experience.
Well, incidents are so many that I need to filter which one should I share! 😉 But let me tell one incident that When I and my husband were in Ahmedabad, we went somewhere and were returning back to home. It was already late and Suddenly I asked my that I want to sit on petrol tank of the bike like kids used to sit! 😛 He said have I gone crazy!! 😉 If I would sit there then how would he drive the bike!! What who cares! ;P And finally he agreed and I sat on the tank of the bike and he drove the bike all the way to home! We were laughing like anything till reached to home. 😀 People by roadsides were looking at us as we are the jokers of the circus! 😀 😛 But that ‘Pagalpanti‘ (crazyness) was awesome! 😀
- Do you believe in the miracle? If yes, Share your at least one experience with readers.
- If you are given a choice to be traveller or tourist then what would you like to be? And Why?
- What do you expect from yourself ?
Please do visit all these bloggers’ site. They are awesome writers.
Thank you for reading. Happy blogging! 🙂