So I promised to share my diet routine few days back but couldn’t share it cause of busy daya in between. And here, I am with my full day diet plan.
It’s good if you can divide the meals to small gaps rather than having it all at once. I prefer to take something at least in gap of 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
During the pregnancy, baby needs all kinds of nutritions so try to take everything. But you can’t have everything in one day. So what I figured out, I take some fruits and sprouts in alternate days.
Here is my chart.
- First I take soked Almonds ( 3-4 )
- Chai with Paratha/ Bhakhari / Chapati/ Thepla / Puri ( It cannbe any kind of Indian bread )
- After an hour, I take coconut water.
- Around 11:00 o’clock, I used to have a glass of milk with banana/apple and protein powder. ( Protein powder is recommended by my Dr. )
- Then I take a bowl of salads which includes tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and sometimes with sprouts.
- I take lunch around 1:00 or 1:30 p.m. It is full Gujarati Dish. Roti, sabji ( sometimes vegetables and sometimes beans ), daal, rice, a galss of butter milk and a bowl of curd.
- After 2 hours, it is almost time for evening tea. So usually I take tea with biscuits or khakhara.
- In evening, I take something healthy like sheera, gol papadi, kheer, dates laddoo or chikki something which we call energy bars. They are enough for me to boost my energy level! 😁
- Sometimes I take vegetable sandwich with full of cheez, besan chila and dhokala also. 😋
- And it’s almost a time for Dinner. I take dinner around 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. Not after that. The things I prefer to take in dinner which are easy for digestion like khichadi with kadhi or dahi, roti – sabji, rava dosa, tomatoe soup and rice.
- A plate of seasonal fruit. Fruits like apple, pomogranate, dragon fruit, kiwi, strawberries, melon, custard apples, etc.
- Again a glass of milk. 😏 ( Personally I don’t like milk. )
So it is all about pure vegetarian Indian food I take during my pregnancy.
What diet routine are following or you followed during pregnancy? Do write me in comment box. You can also suggest me if I should include anything else on top my routine. Would like to hear from you. 😊