I just completed 8th month of the pregnancy. There are some noticeable changes to share.
Mumma’s Medical check ups
- HB Test – Done.
- Sugar Test – Done.
- Weight Gain – Proper.
- Placenta Previa – Gone.
- Baby’s position – Baby boo is already Head down position.
Mumma’s Health Changes
- Burning throat.
- Feeling hungry and thirsty all the time.
- Feeling laziness all the time.
- Sleepless nights. Hardly able to sleep 2-3 hours.
- Increased leg cramps and breathing problem.
- Hot flashed becomes the part of the pregnancy.
- Stretch marks have finally said hello this month! 😀
Apart from that everything is fine.
- No swelling yet! I am about to finish 36 weeks of pregnancy but so far no swelling at all.
What baby is doing?
Baby boo is doing really very well.
- Baby is active 24X7. Sometimes annoying but gives me smile whenever baby moves inside. 🙂
- Baby hiccups twice or thrice a day. And it literally moves my belly like “Hic! Hic! Hic!” 😛
- Increased internal rib punches.
- Baby’s weight gain is as per the growth.
So overall mumma and baby both are doing good. 🙂